Tuesday, July 17, 2007

CAIR BRINGS IN THE HAM SANDWICH. In Mere Rhetoric's new blog--Icon Index Symbol--Omri quotes Saul Alinsky, about rhetoric and revolution:
Even the most elemenary grasp of the fundamental idea that one communicates with the experience of his audience - and gives full respect to the other's values - would have ruled out attacks on the American flag... if I were organizing in an orthodox Jewish community I would not walk in there eating a ham sandwich, unless I wanted to be rejected so I could have an excuse to cop out.
Not satisfied with browbeating radio commentators, CAIR now has accused the Bush administration of promoting Islamophobia. I suppose they figure they have pushed for as many sensitivity training sessions out of the government as they are likely to get.

Now will they go all-out in criticizing Bush and backing the Democrats?

Technorati Tag: and .

No comments: