Tuesday, July 03, 2007

SOCCER DAD TAGGED ME...

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. My childhood pets, Champ Muttel Kelev Klugge-Kup and Gigi Mittens Tranquility had much cooler names than me.

2. Based on the claim of someone I played chess with, by beating him I beat someone, who beat someone, who beat someone, who beat someone, who beat someone, who beat someone who beat Bobby Fisher. (No, I'm not impressed either)

3. I once shook the hand of Buddy Hackett.

4. I said my first complete hebrew sentence when--waiting as patiently as an 8 year old can for his father to come home--yelled "Abba ba" as he came through the door.

5. My very first cat, Frisky, was born before they came out with the cat food of that name.

6. An uncle of mine was a magician who appeared on the original Wonderama.

7. I have Nechama Leibowitz's z"l autograph in one of her seforim that I bought. All she wrote was her name--no dedication or comment. When she handed it back to me she commented: "Just because I signed it does not mean it will sell for more in the Shuk."

8. I tried to figure out who was left to tag with this meme--so I did a google search on "Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves". There were 11,300 hits. Whoops.
I am tagging:

NY's Funniest Rabbi
Letters of Thought (here)
Lazer Beams
Kishkushim
Jewish Blogmeister (here)
Everyone Needs Therapy
Elie's Expositions (here)
Bookworm Room (here)

Technorati Tag: .

4 comments:

therapydoc said...

I'm so flattered. I'll try to get to it, no promises!

Mottel said...

I'm flattered for the link, but a pet named Mottel? Ahemm.

Daled Amos said...

Would it help if I told you that he never did anything to dishonor the name?

rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks.