Watch the video and then check out the notes below.
The provocation by ISM, not visible in the original, edited ISM video, is evident here:
A forum on the Jewish Press site notes that though this excerpt is heavily edited, it is revealing:
- 1:35 The Palestinian in Charge tells the ISMs to start
- 1:40 This entire segment involving the ISM violence is now heavily cut and edited.
- 1:43 You see part of a physical attack by an ISM on the soldiers with a bicycle, as the ISMs try to break the line.
- You'll note the entire segment is edited, so you see parts of what the ISMers are doing.
- You then see Eisner in the background hitting the ISMers clearly trying to break the line.
- The ISM used violence and force first with their bicycles to try to break the line.
- Eisner is only hitting people trying to break the line, and clearly after the ISM initiated with force.
Those are key points that need to be emphasized--and are thus far being forgotten or ignored.
Technorati Tag: Israel and Eisner and ISM and IDF.