- Hillary Clinton, who called Syria's Assad a reformer (before claiming she was really quoting others)
- Hillary Clinton, who said Morsi's Egypt is "a cornerstone for regional stability and peace"
- Hillary Clinton, who said she was responsible for the security failure at Benghazi, but without accepting consequences
Now Hillary Clinton is saying Israel is not doing enough to appease delicate Palestinian sensitivities:
"Look, I'm not making excuses for the missed opportunities of the Israelis or the lack of generosity—the lack of empathy that I think goes hand-in-hand with the suspicion. So, yes, there is more that the Israelis need to do to really demonstrate that they do understand the pain of an oppressed people in their minds and they want to figure out—within the bounds of security and a Jewish democratic state—what can be accomplished."Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ignores the fact that Israel:
- Withdrew from Gaza (which has put Israeli lives in jeopardy),
- Released Palestinian thousands of terrorists on numerous occasions -- including those with blood on their hands (which has put more Israeli lives in jeopardy)
- Went to great lengths during Operation Pillar of Defense to keep the ratio of civilians to combatants killed down to 1:1 (as opposed to 4:1 in Iraq and 3:1 in Afghanistan by the "empathetic" US)
Hillary Clinton will tell you that Israel lacks generosity and empathy.
The fact is that Israel has gone beyond Hillary's facile platitudes, beyond generosity and empathy
Israel has also consistently demonstrated sacrifice.
Unfortunately, Hillary is apparently unfamiliar with any of those terms
If you found this post interesting or informative, please it below. Thanks!