This time, Condell is not talking about Muslims in the Middle East or in the West, nor their enablers. Instead, he addresses the college students who spend their time shouting down those who do not agree with their not quite so well-formed opinions.
Following the video is a list of the sources for his video:
Here are the sources Pat Condell uses, taken from the YouTube page:
- Student bigots prevent Israeli deputy ambassador from speaking.
- Student bigots disrupt a public meeting and try to shout down Nigel Farage (video)
- Nigel Farage: Scottish protesters "a feral mob of subsidised students"
- Student bigots disrupt talk by Israeli ambassador
- Scottish universities hotbeds of anti-Jewish sentiment
- When will UK universities wise up to anti-Semitism?
- A few videos giving a perspective on Israel and "Palestine" that bigoted left-wing students don't want anyone to hear
- It's also happening in the US. Islamists and leftists forcibly shut down movie screening
- Why do ACLU leaders support students who would censor Israeli speakers?
- Student bigots try to shout down Israeli politician (video)
- Israel-bashers: masters of the double standard
If you found this post interesting or informative, please it below. Thanks!