Monday, December 12, 2005

I Confess Meme

Soccer Dad has tagged me

I confess...to an addiction to Israeli style tuna salad

I confess...to developing an addition to imitation crab (What is surimi anyway?)

I confess...to being the last to leave after-school when I pick up my daughter because I'm too buy watching the latest movie they are running for the kids

I confess...that after listening to Torah tapes in my car for 2 years (often 3-4 times each) I am constantly amazed at how much I have...forgotten.

I confess...to being the one who finished off the Marshmallow Fluff

I confess...I miss watching Laurel and Hardy in The March of the Wooden Soldiers on Thanksgiving

I confess...I have still not finished writing thank-you notes for my Bar-Mitzvah gifts

I confess...to having run out of things to confess...for now

Now tagged with this exercise: Random Thoughts, Mere Rhetoric, and A Whispering Soul

No comments: