The HonestReporting blog Backspin addresses the myths surrounding the UN vote on Israeli settlements:
The UN Security Council’s meeting tomorrow to vote on a resolution against Israeli settlement activity. It’s time to clear up a few myths out there.Take a quick test: can you refute these myths?
- Myth: A US veto will spark Arab rage.
- Myth: The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the biggest source of regional instability.
- Myth: A veto will lead to America’s isolation.
- Myth: The world will benefit from having Israel put in it’s place.
- Myth: The Palestinian issue must not be relegated to the back-burner.
If not, check out Backspin for the answers.
Technorati Tag: UN and Israeli Settlements.