- Binyam Mohammed: jihadist plotting mass-murders against American cities — released outright.
- Laith Qazali: abduction/murder of 5 U.S. soldiers in Karbala — released outright.
- Irbil 5: Iranian IRGC operatives (i.e., the same guys who murdered 19 of our air force at Khobar Towers in '96) coordinating Iraqi terrorist operations that have killed HUNDREDS of U.S. forces in Iraq since 2003 — released outright.
- New Black Panther Party operatives on videotape intimidating anti-Obama voters — charges dropped after DOJ had already won the case.
- CIA Interrogators who obtained information that saved countless American lives — under investigation.
- Bush officials who deliberated over national-security policies that prevented another 9/11 (many of which the Holder/Obama DOJ have defended in court and, however inadvertently, in Congress) — under investigation.
Do you feel safer now?
Having asked the question, I just did a quick search and found this:
At this point, this is more than a mere political issue.