Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures You Don't See Every Day



From An Email...



Pictures You Don't See Every Day







Must have been McNaughty


-----



Looks like UPS wins!!!



-----



Oh, come on... Just one?



-----



Starting with spelling…


-----



...I think it was the FedEx driver


-----



Made by the school that teaches Arithetic


-----





Major dilemma in California:



-----



How do you get there from here?



-----




Everything you need for your 'shotgun' wedding!



-----



It's a good deal, but... Oh, the college costs!



-----





McLogic gone wrong...



-----



'Mass suicides...Cows going over the edge...tonight on Channel 3 News...'



-----







Good Job!!
Well, Make that "former job."



-----





Load 'em up with burritos, Mom!!



-----



I'm Confused... 



-----



How am I going to write that if I'm ILLITERATE?



-----



I can't even comment on this one



-----







Must be Wyoming …Beautiful, lush lawns of dirt...



-----



Make up your mind!!! 



-----



Don't drink and make signs...


Technorati Tag: .


3 comments:

Ashan said...

Great collection. Lightened up my day - and goodness knows I need it.

Daled Amos said...

So do we all!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, great picks.