In the film, leading Israeli experts and everyday citizens candidly discuss their concerns about the U.S.-Israel relationship under President Obama. Among the notable experts consulted for this film are:
- Zalman Shoval, former Israeli ambassador to the U.S. and a highly-respected diplomat;
- Oren Kessler, foreign affairs correspondent at the Jerusalem Post;
- Barry Rubin, an expert on terrorism and Middle East affairs;
- Jacob Levy, Israel’s leading pollster and founder of Gallup Israel;
- Itamar Marcus, founder and director of Palestinian Media Watch; and
- Yair Shamir, leading Israeli businessman; former chair of El Al and Israel Aerospace; son of former PM Yitzhak Shamir.
If you found this post interesting or informative, please it below. Thanks!