Monday, February 20, 2012

Free On Kindle: "License to Murder: The Enduring Threat of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion"

Alex Grobman's latest book is License to Murder: The Enduring Threat of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Currently, Amazon is now running a free promotion for a limited time for those who have have Kindle to download both his book License to Murder: The Enduring Threat of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and
his previous book Nations United: How The UN Undermines Israel and the West.

Below is the introduction to License to Murder.

click here for full screen




Technorati Tag: and .

3 comments:

Droid said...

How do I claim this? I can't see how when visiting Amazon.

Thanks!

Droid said...

Nevermind, I bought it on your recommendation. :) If only you had an amazon associates account so I could have given you something in the process.

Daled Amos said...

That's OK.
I'm just glad you got the book.

Enjoy.