Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Video: If You Thought Hamas Manipulates Children, Watch Fatah In Action

Hamas is not alone in brainwashing their children with talk of death.
Palestine Media Watch documents how Fatah has been encouraging their children with talk of death for over ten years.

Here is a recent sample:

Kids are "created to be fertilizer for land of Palestine, to saturate land with their blood"
Transcript:
PA TV narrator: "In the refugee camp Ein Al-Hilwe [in Lebanon], a rally was held in celebration of the [47th] anniversary [of Fatah]. A political symposium was also held on the occasion of the event."
Text on slide at event:
"Our children are our honor and glory,
they were created to be fertilizer for the land of Palestine,
and for our pure land to be saturated with their blood"
[PA TV (Fatah), Jan, 24, 2012]
Here is the video:



PA leaders applaud kids singing "I shall saturate you with my blood, redeem you with my life"
Transcript of song performed by children at an event marking the 47th anniversary of the Fatah movement:
"How beautiful you are, my country
The love in my heart for you is great
You have brought up and educated
generation after generation,
You waited patiently and discovered your heroic children
Oh, my pure land, I shall saturate you with my blood
I shall live and die upon your green ground

Your ground satiates us, your goodness satisfies us
I shall redeem you with my life, oh my land
Your embrace warms us
Your ground satiates us, your goodness satisfies us
I shall redeem you with my life, oh my land
Your embrace warms us"
(emphasis added)

Present at the ceremony: Prime Minister Salam Fayyad; Secretary General of the Presidential Office, Al-Tayeb Abd Al-Rahim; Secretary of the PLO Executive Council, Yasser Abd Rabbo; District Governor of Ramallah and El-Bireh Laila Ghannam; Fatah spokesman Ahmed Assaf.
[Live PBC broadcast from Ramallah, PA TV (Fatah), Jan. 5, 2012]




Check out PMW's 3 page list of Fatah exploitation of children going back to 2000.

Technorati Tag: and and .

No comments: