Monday, December 13, 2010

After The Malmo Jews, Now Islamists Come For The Liberal Swedes

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.
Pastor Martin Niemöller

Niemoller's poem came to mind when I read Legal Insurrection's post about what happens when the Islamists turn from the Jews and vent their anger at those who thought they were immune.


In All Swedes Are Malmö Jews Now, he quotes from The New York Times description of what is being described as a terrorist attack in Stockholm, Sweden:
One man was killed and two other people were injured when two explosions hit the heart of Stockholm’s city-center shopping district on Saturday evening, the police in the Swedish capital said. The country’s foreign minister called the blasts a terrorist attack, and an e-mail to news organizations minutes before the blasts seemed to link them to anger over anti-Islamic cartoons and the war in Afghanistan.

The police said that a car parked near the busy shopping street of Drottninggatan exploded first, shortly before 5 p.m. Stockholm time, and that the wreckage of the vehicle included gas canisters. A second blast followed minutes later, and about 200 yards from the first. A man’s body, with blast injuries to his abdomen, was discovered after the second explosion.
The sharp rise in anti-Semitism in Malmo has already resulted in the the exodus of the Jewish community there. Now it remains to be seen how the rest of the inhabitants will react when they find that now they are the target.

Technorati Tag: and .

2 comments:

Empress Trudy said...

After all/most of the Jews have left Sweden I say we pull of chairs, make some Smores and watch Nodic-Swastikstan burn to the ground. It will be a party.

NormanF said...

ScandoIslamia is finding out what being on the receiving end of Islamist terror's like. And its belatedly discovering Israel-bashing confers upon them no immunity to attack. Now that I call poetic justice!