Thursday, June 02, 2011

Yaacov Lozowick's Ruminations: Farewell To Blogging

Yaacov Lozowick says Farewell To Blogging

You can read his blog for the reasons--and to share how much you enjoyed his posts, as I have.
He has, however, selected thos posts he feels are most important:
These parts I've now collected in a short series of pages, listed at the upper left corner of this screen. There are three such series:

At Don't Divide Jerusalem I've collected links to the 15 essays I wrote explaining and demonstrating why I think the idea of dividing Jerusalem is a travesty which, should it ever be implemented, will be the root of the next war.
At Seeking Peace, Living at War I collected the dozen or so essays about war and peace which I hope will have some value for readers who might stumble upon them even well after they were written.
At Jewish Culture, Israeli Culture I told about the Daf Yomi series I ran here, and about the Shirim Ivri'im one.
Take a look.

Technorati Tag: and and .

No comments: