Friday, April 03, 2009

Marketing In Israel (Humor)

From an email:
Know your market.......

A disappointed Coca Cola salesman returns from his assignment to Israel. A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Israelis?"

The salesman explained, "When I got posted, I was very confident that I would make it. But, I had a problem. I didn't know Hebrew. So, I planned to convey the message via 3 posters.



First poster: A man lying in the hot desert sand, totally exhausted.
Second poster: The man drinks Coca Cola.
Third poster: The man is now totally refreshed.

"These posters were pasted all over the place."

"That should have worked!!" said the friend.
"The heck it should have!!, said the salesman.
"I didn't realize that Israelis read from right to left!!!"

Technorati Tag: and .

No comments: