- Cantor Bernard Beer - "Liturgical and Musical Aspects of Shavuot"
- Rabbi Reuven Brand - "The Wellness of Bread: The Achievement of Shavuot"
- Rabbi Joshua Flug - "A Walking Sefer Torah"
- Rabbi Avrohom Gordimer - "Eating Dairy on Shavuos"
- Rabbi David Horwitz - "The Heart of the Matter"
- Mrs. Rivka Kahan - "The Transmission of Torah MiSinai"
- Rabbi Menachem Leibtag - "A Revolution at Revelation: The Connection Between Shavuot & Shabbat in Sefer Devarim"
- Rabbi Baruch Simon - "Seven Weeks of Seven Days - Making Our Time Meaningful"
- Dr. Shira Weiss - How Do We Know Judaism is the True Religion?
Halachic Perspectives on Live Kidney Donations Rabbi Josh Flug
Can I Have a Ride? Carpooling & Middas Sodom Rabbi Daniel Stein
The Significance of Matan Torah Dr. Naomi Grunhaus
Shavuot: Middot and Torah Linked Together Rabbi Zev Reichman
Twice Kissed Rabbi Moshe Taragin
Family Program: Pirkei Avot Scavenger Hunt, Environmentalism in Jewish Law and Thought, The Jew's Role in the World - by Aaron Steinberg
Download Shavuot To-Go 5767
This year's edition focuses on copyrights, wireless networks, and intellectual property from a halachic perspective. There is also a program specifically for teens about friendship in the Facebook era.
Download Shavuot To-Go 5766
Learning to use a Tanach
Time to Pick Teams
An Exercise in Mitzvah Categorization