You can download Pesach To Go as a PDF document or download any of the individual shiurim separately:
- Rabbi Kenneth Brander - "Rabbi Akiva's Seder Table: An Introduction"
- An Interview with Rebbetzin Meira Davis - "Growing up in Boston"
- Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik zt"l - "On the Study of Haggadah: A Note on Arami Oved Avi and Biblical Intertextuality"
- Rabbi Yosef Adler - "Use of the Term Makom, Omnipresent, in the Haggadah"
- Rabbi Reuven Brand - "What Is Judaism?"
- Rabbi Menachem Genack - "Why Don't We Recite Shehecheyanu on Sefiras ha-Omer"
- Rabbi Hershel Reichman - "The Dual Aspect of the Four Cups: A Core Idea of Pesach from the Rav zt'l"
- Rabbi Hershel Schachter - "Charoses: Why Don't we Recite a Beracha?"
- Rabbi Michael Taubes - "Insights from the Rav on the 'Maggid' Section of the Haggadah"
- Rabbi Netanel Wiederblank - "Why We Shouldn't Rush the Seder Meal"
- YUTeach - "Bringing the Classroom to the Seder Table"
- Rabbi Dr. Aharon Rakeffet - "The Religious Zionism of Rav Soloveitchik zt'l: A Synthesis of Worlds"
- Rabbi Mordechai Torczyner - "An Optimistic Zionist"
- Rabbi Reuven Ziegler - "Rav Soloveitchik on the Significance of the State of Israel"
- Rabbi Dr. David Shatz - "Afterword: Memorializing the Rav: Time and the Masorah"
Have a Chag Kasher V'Sameach!
If you found this post interesting or informative, please it below. Thanks!
Post a Comment