The Simon Wiesenthal Center’s 2012 Top Ten Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Slurs exposes the growing menace of Jew hatred from people and movements who wield real power.Here is the list, followed by an embedded copy of the Wiesenthal Center's report:
With Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood as #1, and the Iranian regime a close second, most of the other empowered anti-Semites are from Europe, where, as memory of the Nazi Holocaust fades, age-old anti-Semitism has returned with a vengeance and where a new generation of politicians are gaining political power by repackaging classic anti-Semitic stereotypes.
- Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood
- The Iranian Regime
- Brazilian Cartoonist Carlos Latuff
- European Football (Soccer) Fans' Antisemitism
- Ukraine's Antisemtic "Svoboda" (Freedom)Party
- Greece's Golden Dawn Party
- The Far-Right Hungarian Jobbik Party
- Norway Honors Promoter of Antisemitic Conspiracy Conards Trond Ali Linstad
- Influential German Media Personality's Bigotry Jakob Augstein
- Louis Farrrakhan
Here is a PDF of the list, which includes the quotes illustrating why each was chosen:
2012 Top Ten Anti-Semitic/Anti-Israel Slurs
If you found this post interesting or informative, please it below. Thanks!
Post a Comment