Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Obligatory "Vote For Me!" Post

You may have noticed the graphic on the left indicating that I am a finalist in the 2008 Weblog Awards-- in the Best Up And Coming Blog. That means my blog has a Technorati Authority ranking somewhere between 51 and 100.

Here is the complete list of candidates for the category:

You can also check out the complete list of finalists in all categories.

The only other blog in my category that I recognize is The Colussus of Rhodey, which I enjoy reading--and I am sure the other blogs are well worth your time checking out as well.

To vote, just go to this page and choose a blog.

Please keep in mind that if I win, I will be able to prove to my wife that my blogging is worthwhile after all--and she will allow me to blog till 2 in the morning!

(Nah, I didn't believe that either)

Technorati Tag: .

1 comment:

Bubblehead said...

Good luck! I'm hoping to come out with a completely "non-partisan" Voter's Guide for our category in the next couple of days.