Monday, December 29, 2008

Palestinian Girl's Family Killed: "I Say Hamas Is The Cause Of All Wars."

From Palestinian Media Watch:

A Palestinian girl whose family members were killed yesterday in Gaza: "I say Hamas is the cause of all wars."

by Itamar Marcus and Barbara Crook, Dec. 29, 2008

A Palestinian girl whose family members was killed yesterday in Gaza after an Israeli air attack was interviewed today on Palestinian TV and placed the blame for the war on Hamas:

[Girl] "We were sleeping 7 girls in the room. We were asleep and didn't know what was happening. In the morning all the bricks were on top of my head, and the heads of all my sisters. My 4 year old sister next to me was dead."

[Interviewer] "How many were you?"

[Girl] "Seven.In the other room were my mother, my father, my yonger brother and another sister, who is 13 days old. I say, Hamas is the cause, in the first place, of all wars."
[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas) Dec. 29, 2008]
If Al-Aqsa TV is carrying something like this, this may be an indication of which way the Arab world is leaning.

Technorati Tag: and and .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This poor girl will be killed by Hamas too. Bless her for speaking the truth.