He talks about the failure of the US in general and of Obama in particular--especially in protecting Christians from Muslim prosecution:
On the YouTube page, there is a list of the sourcing for statements Pat Condell makes.
Here it is:
- Sweeping religious persecution under the rug
- Obama overlooks Christian persecution
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali: The global war on Christians in the Muslim world
- Muslim persecution of Christians
- Islam's war on the cross
- Islamic religious persecution goes unnoticed
- Disgusting silence on church bloodbath
- How can we remain silent when Christians are being persecuted?
- Egyptian women were "doing better under Mubarak"
- Tarek Fatah on Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Islamofascists:
- Syria's ultimatum to Christians
- Egypt's secular forces condemn US support for Muslim Brotherhood candidate
- Christians snub Cairo meeting with Clinton, claim US backs Islamists
- State department purges religious freedom section from its human rights report
- Islamic world tells Clinton: Defamation of Islam must be prevented - in America
- Muslim countries target free speech with help from the US
- Diana West: Outing the Muslim Brotherhood
- A terrorist visits the White House
- Why so many people think Obama is a Muslim
- Obama's approval among Muslims reaches new lows
- Obama's popularity in decline in Muslim countries
- American Exceptionalism: Obama's Achilles Heel?
Technorati Tag: Middle East and Obama.
Post a Comment